Best Aroma Diffuser for Home

You are an addict of essential oil, you love aroma diffuser. But you need to know which diffuser is best and how to use them. Sometimes people don't get the best results as they don't use aroma diffuser perfectly. This article helps to choose the right diffuser for your home and after reading this article, you'll be able to use them perfectly.



There are some crazes I steer as far away from as possible. Beanie Baby collections? Nah. Mullets? Shudder. Any comeback of ’90s fashion? No thanks. But essential oils? I’m shouting from the rooftops how much I love them. (OK, so mostly I’m just casually talking about them from my little corner of the web – I am an introvert, after all). Why am I so in love with essential oils? First, they’re a natural alternative to so many synthetic options. Derived from plants, essential oils are distilled from roots, leaves, stems and flowers. These natural aromatic compounds have a myriad of properties, from healing to cooking to cleaning. Second, they’re multi-purpose. As a minimalist who lives in a 275-square-foot school bus, I appreciate that the tiny shelf I’ve dedicated to my essential oil collection is all the space I need to keep my family healthy, clean our tiny space and make it smell amazing.
Third, they’re easy to use. Sure, I still use a handful of herbs on a regular basis, but my EOs are my first line of defense because they work so quickly and I simply need to open the bottle to use them.  

How do you use essential oils?

So how do you use essential oils?

Aromatically.

Open the bottle, hold it to your nose and inhale deeply a few times. That’s an easy way to use essential oils and one that will help if you’re feeling nauseated, dealing with stress or need to feel energized. According to the Mayo Clinic, aromatherapy is thought to work by stimulating smell receptors in the nose, which then send messages through the nervous system to the limbic system — the part of the brain that controls emotions. You can also place a few drops of essential oils in a diffuser and turn it on to uplift moods and purify the air.

Topically.

Got some irritated skin? Dilute 2 to 3 drops of lavender essential oil in a tablespoon of coconut oil and rub it in. Or use tea tree oil. Dealing with athlete’s foot? Make an athlete’s foot blend to attack the offending fungus. Essential oils are typically used topically when you’ve got skin irritation or pain or anything else that would benefit from applying a soothing/cooling/analgesic essential oil. Dilute in a bit of carrier oil for easier application and absorption (the above ratio works well unless you’re using them with kids – then do 1 drop in a tablespoon of carrier oil). You can also apply essential oils to the bottoms of the feet. The skin there isn’t as sensitive as the rest of your body but the oils still absorb quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Aroma Diffuser- Improve Air Quality Daily

Holiday Collections

How to Use Bath Salts