Essential Oil Diffuser Recipes for Summer

Summer is probably my favorite season of the year. Yours too? Grilling outs, days on the lake, early morning warm weather hikes…I love it all.

Summer brings memories of my favorite vacations and precious time spent with my friends and family. I look forward to the aromas of fresh cut grass, fresh fruit and veggies from the garden, grilling meat at a family barbeque, and sun-kissed sand at the lake beach.

But even when I’m chilling in the A.C., I love that there are essential oils that smell like some of my favorite parts of the season. Check out these essential oil blends you can use in your ultrasonic diffusers to bring the aromas of Summer inside:

Which blend is your favorite for summer? Try them all with Belle Aroma® Essential Oils from TheGiftofScent.Com.

And don’t forget your diffuser! Get a diffuser for at home, at work, or on the go and bring your favorite essential oil blends with you everywhere you go. Check out our full collection of diffusers.

Kate for TheGiftofScent.Com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Aroma Diffuser- Improve Air Quality Daily

Holiday Collections

Scented Diffuser Oil for Making Your Home Smell like A Spa