Get Going with Road Trip Fragrance Favorites

Are you planning a late-summer/autumn road trip?

When the weather is warm and just starting to turn cool off, my desire to hit the road in search of adventure skyrockets. Going on car camping trips, hiking, backpacking, visiting national parks, or discovering a new small town on my route are some of my favorite ways to enjoy the season.

And when I’m packing to go off on my adventures, I prioritize a few things: how my vehicle does on the trip and how I feel.

I always get a tune-up on my vehicle before I hit the road, and I always make sure I pack my favorite travel products from TheGiftofScent.Com.

Here’s what my go-to road trip fragrance products from TheGiftofScent.Com are and why I pack them:

Aromables® Vent Clip Air Freshener (Freesia)

I have my Aromables® Vent Clip Air Freshener in my vehicle clipped to the air vent closest to me when I drive. I love the Freesia aroma. It smells fruity, floral, and sweet and freshens the whole car as I drive. I sometimes drive with the windows down, but I can always smell the fruity aroma and it helps me feel excited and energized for the whole trip.

Even when I stop for the inevitable fast food (I try to eat healthy, but you gotta get some greasy eats on the road!), my Aromables Vent Clip helps keep my vehicle smelling fresh and not like stale French fries.

I always have my Aromables in the car for my road trips because musty odors—like dried sweat, damp dog, and campsite dust—make me feel like I just want to get home and clean them. But with the Freesia Aromables, my vehicle stays smelling fresh and I am looking forward to adventure rather than looking forward to a shower and a washing machine.

Campfire Nights™ Truck Puck® Automobile Air Freshener

I also make sure I have a couple of Truck Puck portable air fresheners with me. My dog is my favorite travel companion, and while I adore her, I don’t always adore her odor. When we’re on the road, I keep the back seats, our bags, and the vehicle overall from smelling like wet dog with Truck Puck Automobile Air Fresheners.

The fragrance pucks are easy to tuck into smaller spaces—like the back car door slot next to where my dog sits, under the seats, or in the back cup holders. The best-selling Truck Puck fragrance available on TheGiftofScent.Com is Campfire Nights™, which smells like a fall bonfire—perfect for camping trips! I also love the Citrus Sky™ (creamy lemon vanilla scent) and High Range Cedar™ (pine and balsam scent).

I pack Truck Puck Automobile Air Fresheners because whether it’s my bag of dirty clothes, my camping tent I had to pack up with a little morning dew still on the rain flap, or the damp towels I used to dry my dog after she jumped in puddles, my gear could always use an extra refresh to help me stay focused on the fun I’m having and not be annoyed by bad smells in my car.

***For a Limited Time Only, get both the Aromables Vent Clip Air Freshener Freesia AND the Campfire Nights™ Truck Puck Automobile Air Freshener for FREE when you cover $2.99 in Shipping and Handling OR get both free when you spend $25 or more on TheGiftofScent.Com now through the end of the season!

Click Here to get both products for only $2.99 Shipping or Click HERE to shop for more travel fragrance products and spend $25 to get them FREE with your order.

FlashScent® USB Aromatherapy Diffuser (Peppermint and Lavender)

The third fragrance product I always pack for road trips is the FlashScent® USB Aromatherapy Diffuser with Peppermint Essential Oil. I used to suffer from motion sickness in the car, and when I’m driving, I definitely want to avoid taking medicines for car sickness because they make me drowsy. I also sometimes have uncomfortable digestion when I’m on the road, which can ruin my fun quickly.

With the FlashScent USB Aromatherapy Diffuser with Peppermint essential oil, I get the benefits of Peppermint essential oil to help combat that uneasy-in-the-car feeling and soothe my digestion.

I also like to bring along the FlashScent USB Aromatherapy Diffuser with Lavender essential oil whenever I’m going to be staying in a hotel or a house where I don’t normally sleep. Lavender is calming, and I love to plug in my FlashScent diffuser with lavender essential oil next to my bed when I’m headed to sleep to help me relax and fall asleep easier in new surroundings.

I pack my FlashScent USB Aromatherapy Diffuser for every road trip because it is important that I feel my best when I’m on the road. Aromatherapy helps me feel calm, balanced, and energized so I can enjoy my adventures to the fullest.

Get going with these and more car and travel fragrance products from TheGiftofScent.Com. You’ll also love the Power Fresh® 12V Car Diffuser, ScentSlides® and Fragrance Wafers™, the super portable Power Fresh® Throw & Go fragrance pucks, and the Aromatherapy Scent Pendant™ with essential oil.

Kate for TheGiftofScent.Com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Aroma Diffuser- Improve Air Quality Daily

Holiday Collections

Scented Diffuser Oil for Making Your Home Smell like A Spa